As a Licensed Motor Car Trader (LMCT) in Queensland, most registered cars we sell are covered by a statutory warranty.
But there are options for you to receive a much longer warranty.
For a modest additional investment, you can cover your car for unforeseen mechanical problems for 1, 2 or 3 years.
The individual items you can obtain a warranty for are:
- Engine including cylinder head.
- Cooling system (including radiator).
- Electrical system.
- Steering system.
- Air Conditioning.
- Clutch (if manual).
- Fuel pump and injection systems.
- Drive shafts, CV joints, universal joints.
- Electronic ignition.
- Electronic solenoids and/or computer systems.
- ABS braking.
- Power window motors and switches.